2006-2007 Central European University Business School, Budapest, Hungary
2001-2005 Azerbaijan State Economic University
-Bachelor in International Economic Relations
-Member of Special Talents Group
Additional :Ongoing CIMA certificate exam taker. At Managerial level (Completed F1, E1,P1)
2012 Mar -….. BP (Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey)
-Platform finance analyst
- Daily Real-Time Cost Tracking for DC&I CAPEX & OPEX activities by using the web-based CTX database and technical and logistics reports
- Monthly actual reporting in SAP and presentation of BRO MI
-Planning & budgeting for DC&I CAPEX & OPEX spend on respective platforms
Support all internal customers and stakeholders with the reports as per the agreed format and timing (CTX daily reports, BRO accruals review report, MI reports, etc.).
2008 October-2012 Mar BP (Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey)
- Ensure smooth payment process, make sure that payment orders are prepared, authorised and payments are processed in a proper time to deliver Banking Performance Contract. :
-Prepare payment orders for processing payments;
-Liaise with payment signatories to ensure payments are authorized on time.
-Coordinate payment signatories’ availability and accelerated payment runs.
-Receive bank statements from the bank and confirm that payments made as per the instructions provided to the bank
-Maintain payment documentation
- Prepare 5 week forecast of incoming and outgoing cash management
2007 September-2008 October “Azerdemiryolbank” (Commercial Bank) OJSC
- Strategic Development Department, Strategic Planning Unit
-Budget officer/Financial analyst
-Financial planning, forecasting and budgeting
2005 May- 2006 August “Globalizing Azerbaijan” Civil Development Center (GACDC), Baku, Azerbaijan
- Chief of Economy Department
- Main task was project management:
- Conducted debates, workshops, conferences, events as an organizer
- Organized the printing of articles and books about globalization
- Worked with accounting and finance staff of GACDC
- Took part in publish of “New economy” economic magazine and organization of “Golden globe” Nation wide award for business and political leaders.