We thank you for considering CEU students and graduates as employees or interns for your organization.
Why recruit from Central European University?
Our students come from almost 100 countries from Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, the Caucasus and Central Asia. And, increasingly, CEU welcomes talented students from all over the world, interested to study in one of the following departments: Economics, Environmental Sciences, Cognitive Sciences, Gender Studies, History, International Relations and European Studies, Legal Studies, Mathematics and its Applications, Medieval Studies, Nationalism Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Public Policy, Sociology and Social Anthropology or CEU Business School. The language of communication and instruction is English.
CEU's unique international community exposes students to many different and sometimes opposing points of view. The CEU experience thus allows students to develop invaluable intercultural communication skills, and a deep understanding of the many challenges along the ever-changing boundary between local universalism and global contextualism.
We help you build your recruitment presence at CEU
Career Services Office, part of the Alumni Relations and Career Services Unit, encourages employers to contact us for assistance in all parts of the recruitment process, from posting jobs opportunities for students, distributing career related materials, to organizing on-campus presentations, open days or interviews sessions.
- On-campus presentations: the most popular on-campus employer-student contact opportunity, ensuring maximum visibility and attendance. CEU provides the venue and all the necessary audio-video equipment. Career Office advertises the event among targeted groups of students and also distributes the information related to it. - service free of charge
- Distribution of job opportunities (full/part-time positions, internships), through CEU internal e-mail system, online on Vacancies and also by printed posters distributed all around the campus. Find out how here. - service free of charge
- Resume Book – online or in CD format, this is a collection of current students' resumés, published in the late fall. The documents contain full contact information, education and professional experience, skills and interests, availability for work and for relocation. They can be browsed by field of study and also by country of origin - service free of charge
- On-campus interviews: the best solution to organize one-to-one meetings with selected students, even on very busy studying periods. CEU provides the venue and the necessary equipment for the interviews, while the employers' single concern is scheduling the discussions. - service free of charge
- Other events (informal dinners&breakfasts, contests, sample case-studies as a part of job selection process; off-campus events). We welcome any creative idea and are open to offering customized services to help recruiting organizations to find the talent they need.
- Corporate partnership - created to maximize your recruitment efforts while co-operating with CEU. Different customized service packs to chose from will make a perfect solution in order to create a powerful brand and to raise awareness among CEU students and Alumni. The program gives the partner employers the priority in selecting trainees, initiating patronage programs, brand visibility, participation to events and many other special services. Contact us and we will find together the solution that fits your recruitment needs best!
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact any member of the Career Services team.
- For Students & Alumni
- Career Events
- Job Vacancies Board
- For Employers
- Business School Career Services
- Career site map