Students and Alumni
The main role of the Career Services, as part of the Alumni Relations and Career Services Unit, is to provide CEU students and graduates with career development skills that will last them beyond their academic studies. The Career Services priority is to work with "its customers" to enable them to develop their own opportunities, while ensuring that they have access to information relevant to their professional interests.
Services provided for CEU students and alumni:
– workshops, coaching, individual meetings with the purpose of assisting students and graduates in job hunting (job search tips, consultations on Resume/CV and Cover Letter/Statement of purpose writing, Networking & Interviewing skills), Alumni Career Mentoring Network
- Jobs / internships / career related information
- Resume Book
- an excellent chance for CEU students to be notice by recruiters, the annual Resume Book is made available to a few hundred local and international employers that the Career Services Office is in touch with.
– organized all along the academic year, in order to help students explore their career options. Professional workshops, company presentations and the annual Career Days & Fair are the most popular events.
Contact us in order to set up an individual appointment, to address career development issues.
|Search for jobs and internships
Job Vacancies Board
Job opportunities at CEU
Student Jobs at CEU
CEU Career Days & Fair
Alumni Mentoring Network
|Be visible on the job market
Services for PhD students
- For Students & Alumni
- Career Events
- Job Vacancies Board
- For Employers
- Business School Career Services
- Career site map